We’ve all found ourselves feeling weary at some point in life and we usually get weary for different reasons. Some of us are weary because of things going on around the world others are weary because of issues going on in their personal lives.
I can tell you that I have experienced weariness from personal issues and things going on outside of my control. For instance, yesterday I decided to start the
process of weaning my toddler and anyone who’s ever tried to wean a baby knows that it can be very difficult to tackle. So I found myself feeling very weary and sleepy from staying up half the night.
I remember constantly praying to God for more strength to get through the process of weaning my daughter. In fact, for the last couple of weeks, I’ve found myself praying to God for more strength to overcome all the obstacles that come my way.
Today I want to encourage you with bible verses about strength, I pray that you read them and trust the promises that God gives to all his Children who need more strength.
30 Bible Verses For When
You Need More Strength
- Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
- Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
- Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
- 2 Corinthians 12:19 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
- Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
- Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
- Nehemiah 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
- 1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- Psalms 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
- Psalms 81:1 Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.
- Isaiah 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
- Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
- Ephesians 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power.
- Acts 3:7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
- Job 12:13 With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.
- Exodus 13:14 And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:
- Nehemiah 1:10 Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand.
- Revelation 7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
- Exodus 13:16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.
- Proverbs 8:14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
- Job 12:16 With him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his.
- 1 Samuel 2:10 The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
- Luke 1:51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
I Believe In Your Purpose,